Probably the biggest cry in the hearts of people all across the globe is the cry for justice. Here in America this topic is causing many heated discussions on a daily basis.
I saw something online just yesterday that I would say was a legitimate injustice done to a black man by a white man. And let me just say I’m not usually the type to get angry over every seeming injustice done to people of my race because yes, injustice happens to people of all races. But what I saw was a legit injustice in my eyes. You can read about it here. https://babe.net/2018/05/31/matthew-martin-62918/amp
When I first saw the article I couldn’t believe what I was reading. I felt a mixture of emotions: sadness, anger, frustration, etc. But the LORD reminded me of something. When we seek justice from man, be it the police, the government, the president or whoever…we run the risk of being severely disappointed.
I believe wholeheartedly that mankind can only give complete justice when we are in touch with Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is only from God that true justice comes. Here are some verses from the Bible that state this very thing: may the Lord bless you as these verses wash over your mind and spirit.
- Deuteronomy 32:4 “He is the Rock and His work is perfect: for all his ways are justice, a God of truth and without injustice; righteous and upright is He.”
- Psalm 17:2 “Let my vindication come from your presence…” David understood that his justice came only from God
- Psalm 103:6 “The Lord executes righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.”
- Proverbs 29:26 “Many seek the ruler’s face, but justice from man comes from the Lord.”
- Isaiah 45:22 “Look to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am God and there is no other.”
Those are just a few, but the Bible is full of promises like this. God is waiting to pour out justice on the earth. He’s waiting for us to seek His face. I know there are many who do not believe in God and that’s your own decision, but I will say this, whether we believe in Him or not does not change the truth about where justice comes from.
Grace and peace 2u